Sunday 18 November 2012

Ashton Turns One Month!

Ashton turned One Month old last week, and in a grand gesture, his parents through a huge Full Moon party at Four Points Sheraton, with over 200 guests to celebrate and introduce Ashton to the world.

A little bit of history here, in the olden days, people would wait one month before introducing their baby to the world because it's not known if they'll survive in that one month.. which was pretty sad .. as you know, the mortality rate of newborns was quite high due to lack of hygiene and food etc..so if the baby survives the first month, chances are that they're strong enough.

It was awesome.. I wore a red dress from Forever 21, with my falsies (so addicted to them now!) and my new Cole Haan pumps (it feels like walking on air) and was ready to party the night away.


Three sisters with baby Ashton.  He's wearing a baseball baby outfit that we got for him from the States!  It was simply adorable.  I carried him for the first time last night, and he started crying! hahaha.. oh well, guess I didn't know how to carry him properly just yet.  

Overall, I had heaps of fun, and tons of great food.  And for once, my feet wasn't killing me! hahaha

Great night, great to catch up with everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment