Thursday 28 June 2012

5 more sleeps to go!

Yes!  There's 5 more sleeps to go before we take off to Athens!  I am more than prepared.  I bought my summer dress, found the perfect bag at Roxy to complete my beach look and to top it off, I found another pair of denim skirt to wear on the trip!  That's it!  I'm done spending.. until the holidays.  Not going to waste my money on junk though.. so I better be careful on what I spend my money on.  I'm definitely going to get a memorabilia for myself.. and spend the rest on food! hahaha

I didn't get a chance to exercise yesterday.. was a last minute inclusion for dinner with Credit Suisse.. *yawn*.. I had no idea what the speaker was going on about.. but at least it was good networking there.

I'm not going to get a chance to exercise today either because I have to attend another dinner!  And I'm not going to exercise tomorrow cos that's my planned drinking outing day.. OMG.. I feel so guilty for not exercising..

This is a real change for a girl who was once a gym junkie.. who became anorexic and stopped going to the gym.. to someone who views the gym as the gates to hell.. to now wanting to go back to the gym again!  Well.. I've come a full circle I guess! hahaha I still do believe that endorphins are overrated.. but at least now I'm working out to be fit and healthy.. not overly skinny.  At least that's what I tell myself now :)  Of course I'm hoping for the weight loss that comes with it.. but what I'm glad with right now is that I'm toning muscles.  Gonna get loooonnnggg and lean :)  And of course, it's fueling my love for marathons.  Can't wait to be building stamina that I can actually run 5km or more without stopping and walking.


I hope I won't become a sloth in Athens and come back and view the gym as the gates of hell again.. but working out has definitely increase my metabolism.. and I find myself not being so lethargic and tired all the time!  How awesome is that!  There are benefits of hitting the gym after all! hahaha


Wow.. seems like most of my blogs these days are about marathons and working out.. I better find a life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment