Tuesday 26 June 2012

Countdown to Greece!!!

OMG OMG OMG.. there is exactly one more week until we depart for Greece.. I am so so so so sooooooooooooooooo excited!  I'm already debating whether I should start packing now or what!  I'm taking a super big suitcase and my super cute baby blue cabin bag.  Why so many bags?  Well, we have a 12 hour stop over in Singapore next Tuesday.. so we're planning to leave the airport, do some shopping then end up at my grandma's place for dinner where we can have a shower as well!  Don't worry folks, I shall take lots of photos of Greece and post it up in my blog.. wondering if I can do it while on holidays!  But if not, there shall be a two week hiatus from me!


Now come the critical question.. what bag shall I carry?  I definitely want a sling bag.. questions is.. do I have as sling bag?  It's a little too late for me to buy online, although I saw a really cute one in Roxy's website.. kinda beachy.. which is the style I think I'm going to go for in Greece.  Better rush down to Roxy at the Spring to see if they have the bag.  PrincessBling bought a new Marc Jacobs bag just for the trip!


I got my two new pair of Roxy bikini (one black and one orange) and I got my jumpsuit and maxi dress from Victoria Secrets ready with PrincessBling. Also bought a new pair of denim shorts from Mango and this really cute black dress that's backless from Mango!  Kinda the style I was looking for ever since I saw Taylor Swift wear this dress..
Her's is totally backless where as mine has criss cross lines.  Which means I'm now on the hunt for stick on bras!  Or as PrincessBling calls it.. "Titties stickers".. I am more looking for boob stickers though.. hahaha


I'm also going to get this summer dress I saw in Elle that I thought was quite nice.. nice and short.. good enough for summery days.. 


Now what shoes am I going to bring??  Definitely going to bring my Ipanemas.  Think I'll bypass fancy high heel shoes.. hahaha.. I'll bring my sketchers as well as my gym shoes.  Gonna bring at least a pair of gym gear in the event that they have a gym on the cruise.  Don't plan to get fat in this trip!


This week is solely dedicated to exercising.. going to limit the drinking to one day only.. damn it.. girl.. I want that bikini body!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment