Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Pressies!

Ahh.. Boxing Day.. how I wish that it was a public holiday here in Kuching, but to no avail.. then again, there's no big sale so what for take a day off work right?  

Hasn't the time passed fast?  Christmas has come and gone, and soon we'll be heading into the New Year.. but enough about that.. don't wanna jump the gun.. 

So I would like to talk about all the Christmas pressies I got.. haha.. no I'm not bragging.. just sharing!  It was weird this year because each of our siblings gave each other something.. usually I don't get pressies from the brother and second sister.. but this year.. it was gift exchange all over.. I must say, it's an expensive season though.  I spent so much a MAC that I got free gift bags AND a free makeover!  I bought each of my sisters and sister-in-law a MAC gift set that comes with like really cute bags.. 

So what did I get for Christmas?

I got this gorgeous pair of Melissa shoes from Jo.. who bought it when she was in Kuala Lumpur last week.. now I'd never heard of Melissa shoes before.. but I'm in love with it!  They're so adorable.. and they all smell like bubble gum!  Weird eh.. wonder if it covers up foot odour? hahaha
Aren't they gorgeous?  I just found out that AlanHarperIsMyIdol saw the exact same pair of shoes in Melbourne (in pink!) and thought that they were gorgeous as well!  I can't wait to wear it out.. although I don't really know at this moment with what outfit.. hahahaha

Ron and Elvina gave me a Benefit makeup learner's kit (comes with a pore minimiser :P ) and some foundation and stuff.. great present.  Although I'm not sure why they thought I would need a learner's kit.. hahaha.. are they trying to say something? :) But she did mention something about smoky eyes.. 

Christine and John gave me a Bowerhaus bracelet which I love.. I chose the pink stone ones :)  It's the one in the middle..
 I love Bowerhaus products.. it's actually a brand created by Elizabeth Lee, who is Shentel's sister, who is Bobby's wife, who is John's youngest brother.. we like to keep things in the family.. so we're stern supporters of her product, and she's doing quite well for herself!

Olivia gave me a pair of Ipanema slippers which were totally gorgeous.. it was the Gisele range.. can't wait to wear it as well.  I also got the cutest set of pink tea set from Valerie.. I wonder where she got it from.. it's totally adorable!

Lastly, what exactly did PrincessBling give me?  Well she (and hubby) gave me the greatest gift of all.. a cash cheque! hahahaha.. of course.. 4/5 of the amount was what she actually owed me.. so she pretty much paid off her debt :)

I love Christmas.. I love seeing the joy on people's faces, I love giving presents (although PrincessBling has screamed at me about savings!) and I love the fact that friends and family come together to enjoy this special festivity, regardless of belief!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!  God bless!
 

4 comments:

  1. Yayaya totally cute shoes! Kudos to your sis for great taste though I must ask - why didn't she get the pink one?!!!!!! Unless she buy for herself HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. no, she didn't buy it for herself, but she got totally cute shoes with miss piggy buttons..
      Not sure if she even saw pink, but white easier to match :)

      Delete
  2. Cute shoes though can't imagine you wearing flats! I liked the pink ones too =)

    LOL ya ya maybe bubble gum smell for stinky feet like chewing gum for bad breath... must tell us if Ahimi's speculation that the hole on top being for airing out sweaty feet is right...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't imagine me in flats? That's all I wear now! haha.. cannot imagine wearing heels all day.. feet killer!!!!

      Hmm.. I did wonder about that hole on the top..

      Delete