Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I think that I have the best mummy in the world.  She loves me unconditionally, and I've done many bad things in my life that I'm ashamed of now.. and her love for me has never wavered.

When I was in my teenage years.. yes.. I had teenage angst.. I took it out on everyone around me.. and she held strong and continued surrounding me with love, until I could be angry no more.

When I was in the hospital, it was her tears that brought me to the realization that I was hurting her more than I was hurting myself.

So mumsy.. even though I know that you don't read my blog.. I just want you to know that I love you.. VERY VERY MUCH.  Thank you for everything that you have given me, how much you have sacrificed for me.. and when I have kids.. I want to be a mum just like you.


We took her out to Toms to celebrate Mother's day as well as John's birthday.  We celebrated with a gorgeous French wine and I naturally had my ribeye steak, which was fantastic.  Not too bloody, and not too well done.. yes folks.. I now eat my meat MEDIUM-WELL.  No more charcoal! hahaha

We finished it off with a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake hand carried all the way back from Kuala Lumpur!  Crazy huh?  But it was absolutely delish!

Ended the night with more French wine at John's house.. where the boys were happily puffing away on their expensive cigars.. I was just there enjoying the sweetness of the red wine, and enjoying the company of course.

What a lovely day of celebration it is.

2 comments:

  1. Why the heck u bring an ICECREAM cake from KL? Wouldnt it be bloody inside become ice already defrost n refrost? @_@ I am shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe.. nope.. it's packed with dry-ice.. so it pretty much stayed in-tacked during the whole flight back! Cool huh? Only the top melted a little bit.. but other than that.. it was perfect.. never thought I'd like Choco peppermint.. but it was so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete