Monday 14 May 2012

Playing Dress Up

There's too few occasions to dress up now in Kuching now that wedding fever is over... apparently 2011 was a great year for that.  Well, never fear.. we can always dress up even though there is no occasion.. which was exactly what we did on May 12th.  A bunch of us girls decided to try out Hi-Tea (how posh!) at Merdeka Palace.. and what better occasion than to dress up?

I decided to wear my BCBG tutu paired with my Mphosis one shoulder top and finish it off with my Ninewest black pumps and giant hoop earrings (although not the biggest pair of hoops I have).  Honey.. I look damn hot if I do say so myself .. (hey.. I can be humble when I wanna be okay! :D)


Well, Hi-Tea turned out to be a flop.. the food was only 'A-OK'.. they had Penang Assam Laksa.. which I didn't try cos it was fish base (I hate things that are fishy) and luckily I didn't.. heard it was horrible.  They advertised 'scones with jam and cream'.. well, the only scones I saw were tossed into a bowl at the side of the buffet table.. as if it was a last thought.. no cream and jam to be seen.  Anyway.. washed it all down with a good beer.. although it wasn't that fantastic.. I still made a pig out of myself.


We moved on to Secret Garden for a drink or two..then decided that hey.. we wanna Karaoke!  So we went to Spring (don't you just love spontaneity?) and found out that we had to wait for an hour for an available room.. so us gals.. dressed up to the nines.. paraded around Spring until our poor feet almost gave out.. how people stand around all day in heels still baffles me.


Sang to my hearts content.. went home happy.. had a great night's sleep.. 


Overall.. a very great day.. gotsta love dressing up!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, why no full pic of your damn hot outfit? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. don't have a camera to take full pic.. that's why only got face shots!!!

    ReplyDelete