Tuesday 15 May 2012

New way to Move it Move it

About 3 months ago, I purchased an X-Box Kinect with my winnings from Chinese New Year gambling.  Made a killing that day.. haha.. so out i went to Games Mania in the Spring shopping mall, and found a great bundle for a steal.. It got me an X-Box, a Kinect AND two free games.. and I got the 40gb hard disk.. because it was like only RM200 more expensive than the one with 2gb hard disk.

Anyway, my excuse for buying an X-Box Kinect was to start Zumba on it.. to start exercising while feeling that it's not exercising.. well, I got the Zumba.. but I never turned on the X-Box console .. which meant.. no exercising.. 

But this all changed last night.. it was Sis's birthday and she was presented with this!
Just Dance 3!!!!  After feeling shy about it.. and a whole lot of alcohol.. I decided to try my moves.. and oh my gosh.. this was AWESOME FUN!!!  It's a great party game as it plays up to 4 people and the dance moves are not that complicated.

It's great workout as well, jumping around grooving to the music.. I was sweating like a pig!


It was hilarious watching people trying to get the steps.. and caveat.. no pictures on Facebook or blogs as I don't want to embarrass anyone.. especially myself! hahahaa


Great thing about this game is that it's created by Ubisoft, who is the same creator of Rayman Raving Rabbits (on Wii) which is another AWESOME party game.. 


Let's just say.. maybe after a few more sessions of this, I can show my stuff on a real dance floor! haha.. just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment