Tuesday 8 May 2012

Random-ness

Look what my brother-in-law found while flipping through the May edition of Malaysian Tatler...
OMG!!! I'm on Tatler again! hahaha.. this was taken during Sereni and Lloyd's wedding at the Old Courtyard.. (refer to my previous blogs).. I don't remember that picture being taken.. so I think it's a candid shot.. Thank goodness it turned out okay! hahaha.. although, only closer examination.. IS THAT A HUGE ZIT ON MY CHIN???  Unfortunately.. yes it is :( 

Other random-ness for the day..
  • Happy Birthday Mummy!  (Although I know you don't read my blog! hahaha)
  • Time to start training like mad for the marathon.. only 2 weeks to go!
  • I wonder if I can lose weight with my training?
  • Miss ya babies.. Momma loves ya!
  • How much wood can a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck can chuck wood????
   
Hahaha.. love this picture.. it's how I feel about life sometimes.. just want to blow it up.. and I think that's how this woodchuck is feeling.. just blow up the tree and forget about chucking it!
 

2 comments:

  1. Nice pic! Eh I'm so confused about the woodchuck thing... woodchuck chuck whaaaaa???? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. it's a tongue twister :P Shows you my brain is turning to muck!

    ReplyDelete