Tuesday 20 March 2012

My New Toys!

So I splurged on a couple of new toys for myself while in the U. S. of A!  As I mentioned previously in my blog, I am a Chanel Fan.  And so people, yes.. I've saved and I've saved and I finally bought what I yearned for for so long..

Yes!  It's my very own Chanel Agenda book!!!  Isn't it absolutely gorgeous?  I've already scheduled all my appointments in it and I carry it absolutely everywhere I go.. (Okay.. so maybe I forgot it in the office yesterday..)  but I'm so in love.. glad I am able to save up to purchase it.

Another toy that I got myself was for my Ipad 2.  Those who knows me knows that I am a gadget freak.. I love IT.. I get every new Ipad that comes out.. So what about the newest Ipad that was just released?  Well, yes, I bought 4.. but I sold them all.. haha.. there was no point to upgrade to the new Ipad because there is not a stark difference to the previous Ipad.. when they come out with an Ipad 3, that's when I'll get it.

So what did I buy?
"What's that" I hear you all ask.. That.. is an Ipad holder ATTACHED with a bluetooth full keypad!  How awesome is that??? I can now type with ease on my Ipad.. the only thing is that sometimes I forget that there is no mouse attached and that it's touch screen!  hahahaha

So there you have it, my two splurges on myself while in the States.  Oh of course there are MORE purchases.. that will come in later blogs, when I've successfully unpacked.. haha..

But here's a hint.. Steward Weitzmen, Guess by Marchiano, Uggs..

2 comments:

  1. Cute book! I see a very freaky calendar behind it...

    OMG ipad holder with keyboard! Hahahaha that is one of the weirdest (and yet inventive!) things I've ever seen! How does it stand up like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe.. yeah.. that's a calender from Great Eastern Insurance.. "Life is Great"..

      It's a stand behind the Ipad.. that's why it's standing :)

      Delete