Wednesday 25 April 2012

Always a Need to Learn More

Sorry for the hiatus, been fairly busy.. what with attending seminars and all.. the latest I attended was "Workplace Handbook, For HR & Admin Personnel".
This workshop was presented by this guy called David K, who I must say, is very experienced and knowledgeable in what he does.  It was a two day workshop, and I was riveted from the first moment.. this was truly one of the better and more relevant workshops that I have attended.

I was more riveted however, by the fact that David had a rare skin disease, akin to Michael Jackson turning white.. yes, this guy was Indian, but his hands were white!  There were dark spots (matching his face color) on his hands, but the rest was white.  It was truly disgusting.. and I couldn't help starring.  Apparently, and I'm not sure how she knows, his feet were white as well! hahaha...

Look, I've been awarded a certificate of accomplishment! hahaha..

I am a huge believer in always 'bettering' yourself.. go to seminars, workshops.. further education.. anything to put yourself one step in front of everyone else.  That's why I don't hesitate to attend seminar which I think will give me that added advantage.

The next seminar I'm attending is actually held in Manila by the EO (entrepreneurs Organization) team.  I'm excited about this one, especially the topic on how to retain and keep employees happy.  That's totally HR for you.

I'll be going on the 1st May - 5th May, to a brand new country that I can soon tick off my list.. :D  Will keep you all posted on that! 
 The good looking team who sat for the workshop :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is just too funny! I was so shocked and telling A-ther you really wrote about Michael Jackson hands when I was joking about blogging about it... And now you added a picture of him as well! ROFL!!!!! Really out of control and hillarious, dude! XD

    ReplyDelete