Tuesday 17 April 2012

Once Upon A Time...

When I first came back from United States for good in 2009, my parents gave me a trip to Europe with my besties, CryptKeeper and AlanHarperIsMyIdol.  Naturally, I too went with PrincessBling.  I had the time of my life.. taking the Trafalgar Tour for around 19 days.. viewing much of Europe including Switzerland (my fav!), Amsterdam, Austria, Germany etc..

PrincessBling recently came across quite a few nice pics on her phone, so here it is!

Like my Supermodel Pose?

Me and PrincessBling.. looks alike?

Me and my besties at Mount Pilatus, Switzerland

Random shot of me in Sunnies
Love traveling with friends.. although I must admit.. I fell asleep ALOT during the bus ride.. hahaha.. I was under the Clonazepam haze.. and once I stopped taking it, I was awake more often! 


I will always love Switzerland, remember the red light district in Amsterdam (and the legalized pot!) and enjoy seeing the Cuckoo Clocks brought to life in Blackforest..


I love Europe!  Can't say the same for London.. damn weather made me so homesick after 17 days on tour..

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics! Yeah, remember "Wakey, wakey...." (I think she meant you) ROFL!

    ReplyDelete