Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Things I bought

Over my trip in U S of A and Japan, I've acquired a few splurge purchases on myself.. 
Shoes shoes shoes!
I love shoes.. more importantly, I love stilettos!  I came back with THREE new pairs of pumps.. I finally have a pair of black pumps from Nine West!  So cheap too.. bought it at the Outlet Mall.  But my FAV has to be that red pump from Stuart Weitzmen.. isn't it simply gorgeous??  It's damn cute.  And I got it for a steal at the store.. Kate Spade has the exact same design but in gold.. that costs like USD$200 more than what I paid!  I can't wait to wear them.. only thing is that I can't figure out which occasion and what to wear them with.  If you're wondering, the silver pair is my blingy shoes.. it's got jewels hanging down from the ankle.. also from Stuart Weitzmen.  Love heading to his outlet for the Sample Sale.  Thank goodness I'm size 6!

The next thing I indulged in is these two book clutches from Kate Spade.  Now they are not actual books.. but they are evening clutches.. aren't they cleverly disguised?  Got it for a steal at only 10,000 Yen each!  I love the yellow one (The Great Gatsby) and think it will go great with my next purchase...
This black one shoulder dress from BCBG Max Azaria.  It was on sale when I bought it and I don't recall it being that transparent.. but I love the simplicity of the dress.. if I want to wow it up a little, I would wear this other dress that I got..
I got this from Guess by Marciano in orange.. and it's SEXY.. hahaha.. love the thigh high split.


Hmm... what else did I buy?  Well, I did buy lots of clothing.. casual wear mostly.. Oh, but I did buy myself a new pair of black Uggs...

Ain't it gorgeous?  I wore it for the entire trip in Japan and they kept my feet nice and toasty.  My niece has the same pair, in Kid's size.



And I think that's about all the splurges I got .. that.. and my new Chanel Agenda book that's in my previous blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment