Thursday 19 April 2012

Gray Contact Lenses!

Today, I decided to try on my Gray Contact Lenses.. was going to go for the green one, but changed my mind at the last minute.. think it'll be too wild for the office.. hahaha.. 
Looks scary with the flash on doesn't it?  But it gives you a clear picture on what the gray looks like!  I thought it looked pretty nice... wait.. here's what it looks like without flash..
It just looks slightly grayish without flash.  My sister said it just looks black, but my pupils and eyes are bigger! Hehehe... coolness.

People ask why on earth am I wearing contact lenses without degree.. I'm like.. why.. to change my look of course.. and my sister likened it to someone wearing frames without the glass in it.. THAT'S LIKE SO DIFFERENT.. I think that's just weird wearing glassless frames.. then again, I'm not a fan of glasses period.  That's why contact lenses were a Godsend!

Anyway, I'm not going to wear contact lenses that often.. I shall leave it for special occasions as I don't want to ruin my eyes.  Today's special occasion?  Why.. meeting AlanHarperIsMyIdol of course.  We're having lunch at The Spring today and I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. OMG the grey looks so cute on you! You look like Michelle Trachtenberg. Hehe. Can't wait to see it in person! And errr... yes... meet me at the Spring... a very "special" occasion indeed. XD

    ReplyDelete