Sunday 29 April 2012

Doggie Love!!!

Now you all know that my doggies are my babies.. so here's an update for you.
  1. Apparently Max has hurt his left paw and is limping pretty badly.. Hunter wouldn't let me close enough to Max to check it out, so I think I'll have to remove him from the cage to get a better view.. but from what I saw.. he doesn't have any visible wounds..
  2. Hunter still has a slight ear infection I think, because Max is still 'cleaning' it for him.
    Sorry for the choke hold.. only way I could get him to face the camera..
  3. Lupo's wound on his front right paw has healed finally.. think he's stop playing with it and getting it reinfected.
    Love his nose!!!!
  4. Lightning is still as playful as ever.  He likes nipping at your feet as you're walking away from him..
They are such cuties.. wish I could play with them all day long, if not for this godforsaken heat!!!!

Hmm... what's Lupo doing???  He looks so 'song' doing it..
The heat in Kuching has been ridiculous lately, and I know my babies are suffering.. maybe I should invest in getting them a bag of ice so they can sleep on it during the day!  Or maybe make some ice blocks for them for hot days like this!  Then again, they just go swimming every night anyway..

No comments:

Post a Comment