Tuesday 10 April 2012

What Happened??

I bought 2 sets of false eyelashes when I was in Tokyo, from a store similar to Watsons and Sasa.. they were from the brand Dollywinks.. which I totally love.  I already have a set of lower lashes from them that I used over and over again.  This time, I bought a set of upper lashes and lower lashes.
I love their range of lashes.. top and bottom.. and I was so excited with my purchase.. I bought 'natural' ones.. and thought I could wear it daily without having people stare too much..

But when I got home.. I couldn't find it!  It's gone!!  Don't tell me that I forgot to pack it and left it in some Japanese hotel??  I swear I had it packed after I bought it.. 

Time to go ransack the house and look at the luggage again.. if not, AlanHarperIsMyIdol has told me of this shop in Jalan Song that has the full catalog of Dollywinks.

2 comments:

  1. I think the mall is called One Jaya? I know its along Jalan Song and got alot of Korean clothes and makeup stores... its a store on the left as you go in (after the optometrist, if I remember correctly). We usually buy from there and they had the full range of lashes every time we went. But don't quote me on that - the last time I went there was a year ago! LOL!

    Hehehe I thought that the Dollywink "Natural" ones are still super long and longer than your average falsies. Very Big Bird. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I don't think anyone can wear fake lashes without other people knowing it, cos damn unnatural though it claims to be "natural" loh...

    ReplyDelete