Sunday 15 April 2012

Indulgence

I'm a strong believer in indulging one-self once in a while.. everyone needs to be pampered in one way or the other.. wellness I call it.  That's why I never say no to a gorgeous 2 hour massage.. which I indulge in about once a month (when I can afford it!).. 

The other day, I realized that it's been AGES since my last facial.  Oh hell no.. can't let my face clog up with dirt.. so I got on the phone straight away to make an appointment.  I was so excited that I showed up 15 minutes early (luckily I pre-empted the traffic jam!) and had to wait.. but let me just say.. it was a glorious facial.. extraction was little so I wasn't left with a red scarred face.. but AlanHarperIsMyIdol was right though.. they were stingy with the back massage!

I decided to do something else while having my facial done.. it's another one of my obsessions.. EYELASHES.. yes.. I permed my eyelashes.
Just look at how straight my eyelashes are before perming.. (don't mind the freckles.. I've heaps of them unfortunately!).. and this.. is the AFTER PICTURE...



Da Da Da Dummmm................



Not sure if you can see it, but it's mega curly now.. I had to put on mascara though, because it looks really thin without them.. (forgive the pasty white look.. just applied my powder on and haven't really blended it in properly!)

I'm so happy with it.  I can't stop starring at it.. and the beautiful thing is that it only costs me RM35 to get it done.  The whole procedure took about 30 minutes.  Could definitely smell the ammonia though.. hope that doesn't damage my eyelashes.

So there you have it.. an indulgence.. 

LOVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Is this with or without mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With Mascara.. without mascara.. you can barely see the lashes cos it's so thin :(

    ReplyDelete