Sunday 1 April 2012

Who I Live For

What keeps me motivated and makes me get up to face each day again?  Why, my babies of course.  Hunter, Lupo, Maximus and Lightning.  They are my pride and joy, the ones that I would sacrifice anything for (mostly food.. haha) because I love them so much.  They don't judge and they love me for who I am.
Hunter and Lightning.. best buddies

Maximus.. love his huge nose (must be foochow! haha)

Lupo.. such a loving dog

Lightning.. looking rather confused at a camera pointed at him
Aren't they a bunch of lovelies?  I just love that they get so excited when they see you coming.. Hunter starts licking me all over (not the face though!) and Lightning is the attention whore who pushes everyone away to get to you.. Max is the gentle one who will wait patiently for his turn to be loved (although sometimes he gets impatient and pushes everyone away) and Lupo.. the coolest dude.. he exudes a cool factor.. as if he can't be stuffed.. but in reality just wants to be loved too.

So there you go, my babies are who I live for everyday.. I missed them so much when I was away in US of A and Japan.. I woke Lightning up when I got back and he looked dazed and confused, until he heard my voice again.. and came running to me as if he hasn't seen me in a long time.. then again, I was away for an entire week in Japan!

LOVE!!!

1 comment: