Tuesday 10 April 2012

Obsessions

I have what people call, an addictive personality.  That means I get addicted to things easily.. and that is dangerous as it could take over my life.  That's why I tend to stay away from addictive things such as golf, computer games, gym... hahaha :P

Some of these addictions can become obsessions.. take some of these examples:
  1. Spice Girls - So obsessed that I bought every poster I could get my hands on, every album, every video, every movie.. my wall was plastered with them.. one day, I just snapped out of it and ripped all the posters off my wall..

  2. Backstreet Boys - Well, Nick Carter mostly.. until he got fat, pimply and plain ugly..
  3. Singer - I wanted to be a Mega Pop star.. up with the ranks of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.. then I realized I couldn't sing .. but ah.. did you know that I have a group single out when I was 14?  Hehe.. yup, co-wrote the song for Mother's Day and it appeared on National TV.. THREE TIMES!
  4. Luggage - I love buying them
  5. Chanel - I adore them
  6. Dogs - I cherish them.. don't know what I'll do without any in my life! 
Here a few things that I'm addicted to that's not very good for me..
  1. Alcohol - had the first taste of its sweet nectar on 31st December 1999 and have been drinking ever since.. Beer's my main choice though, but I'll drink anything. 
  2. Yeah.. I'm obsessed with my weight.. I weigh myself 2x a day, much to the dismay of my doctors..but it's one of those obsessive things where I NEED to know my weight.. and what it CANNOT ever be!
So there you have it, a few of my obsessions.. 

3 comments:

  1. OMG I couldn't stop staring at that pic of Spice girls - Posh Spice boobs totally looked so weird and like tennis balls.... O_O Ghastly!

    You should totally post a vid of your group single! HAHAHAHA. (Maybe A-ther and I should post a vid of Princess Bling's yodelling glory and give her a nasty surprise. ROFL!)

    LOL I definitely remember your Spice Girl obsession days! I still remember you and Princess Bling singing and acting like them in "If you wanna be my lover" and shaking your newly layered hair from side to side (first time you guys layered your hair or something!) Hilarious, but weirdly that's what I always remember! XD XD XD

    OMG I am MORTIFIED to say I used to be the same way with BSB. Buying so many magazines, albums, videos. MENTAL! I shudder now at the thought of it, and it is now but a distant memory. @_@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't I remember "If you wanna be my lover" performance???? And I thought u deleted the yodelling experience!!! NOOOOOOooooooo...

    I thought the spice girls wall was a work of art man! haha but yah... I remember standing by the VCR (yes.. VCR!!) waiting for their MTV to play then recording it so we can reminisce it over and over and over again... HAHA

    And ChanelFan.. you are damn addicted to lashies!! hahaha how many pairs you have now??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoho NO, I still have the yodelling experience video... maybe I should post it on one of our blogs and give you a nasty surprise one day... or on Youtube...

      Delete