Friday 17 February 2012

Falsies - Sereni & Lloyd's wedding

As promised, here's some of my look/portfolio :P on my makeup during Sereni & Lloyd's wedding.  I stole this picture from Cryptkeeper's blog, because she was the one with the camera.. much better than my lousy Blackberry camera!

Lookie how long my lashes are.. I thought it was hilarious when I was talking to Cryptkeeper after meeting up with her.. I noticed that she was starring at me.. and I asked her "what are you starring at?" and she said she couldn't tell if I was wearing falsies, or mascara.. but it looked really natural!  Why thank you ma'am!

Had a great time chatting with Cryptkeeper.. had yummy steak with even yummier mushroom sauce and 555 sour drink.. oh what a day of indulgence.. you can tell by my rather satisfied look below..
Boo!  This is what I look like overall when I met up with Cryptkeeper!  Wish there was something better I could do with my hair... hmm.. next project maybe??

No comments:

Post a Comment