Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day - Ask and Ye Shall Receive

It's 14th February 2012.. Valentine's day.  The reason why PrincessBling left Kuching so early.. to make it back to her hubby on Valentine's day.  How do I feel about Valentines?  Well, can't say much.. never celebrated it.. I feel that when one is in love, every day should be Valentine's Day..  Cliche I know.. but it's true in my honest opinion.

But this year....


I got a rose!!!!  Okay.. so maybe I did ASK for it.. but hey.. they didn't have to comply!  So, have my sentiments for Valentines Day change after receiving my first rose?

Oh hell no!  I still feel the same.. I feel that when the time comes when I truly fall in love, I will feel that every day is Valentine's Day.

So where's my Prince Charming?

Getting sappy.. I know I can dwell deeper and be more emotional, but I'm going to keep this blog light and airy.. as not to bore you guys! hahaha...

Paging Prince Charming........

2 comments:

  1. LOL so who was the bearer of your rose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEHEHE :P Secret admirer...
    "Ask and therefore you shall receive".. not so much of a secret admirer when I asked my colleague to buy me a rose .. mua ha ha

    ReplyDelete