Tuesday 14 February 2012

Skinny Me

There was a time that I got too skinny.. 46kgs to be exact.. which is pretty light for my 171cm stature!  It's a long story about how I became this skinny, and maybe one day I'll feel ready to talk about it, but not now.. totally lollipop syndrome!


ChanelFan, Ivy, PrincessBling
This picture was taken during Chinese New Year 2009.. yet again, I'm wearing a BCBG gown, and so is PrincessBling.  Look how skinny my arms are.. but then I got really sick and needed to put on weight.

These days, I'm at healthy weight.. (xx kgs)after a few years of struggle.. and mind you.. I'm still struggling..


Indulging in my favorite past time!
And there is never a day that passes by that I still don't wish that I am back to being that skinny.. 

But I'm taking good care of myself now (albeit the heavy drinking.. but that's a whole 'nother story!) and I'm watching my diet.. still aim to lose a few kgs, but no rush to do so.. Chinese New Year this year totally killed my diet too.. haha.. can't believe I can put on weight so fast.. then again, alcohol is empty calories!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment