Monday 6 February 2012

My Babies

I would like to tell you all about my babies.. Hunter, Lupo, Maximus and our newest addition, Lightning!  If you're wondering, no they're not human.. they're my doggies!
 
Hunter = Siburan Husky (no it's not a typo).. Hunter was born in Sibu to Thai parents and was put on an express boat to Kuching where he was picked up and delivered to me.
Maximus = Golden Retriever.  I saw him at 6 weeks and fell in love with him.  Only met him for 10 minutes before I had to fly back to America.. only saw him again when he was fully grown.
Lupo = Siberian Husky.  Lupo was given to us by his owners who couldn't cope with him.  When he first came, he was anti-social but now he's just the lovable dog that he was meant to be.. he enjoys talking alot!
Lightning = Border Collie.  We got him from a breeder after falling in love with him when the breeder sent a picture to us.  He's fast as lightning and an attention whore.  Still a puppy, he's the newest addition to the family.


So there you have it, a preview of my babies.  They stay in the cage during the day, and released to roam the yards at night.  This is due to the fact that they tend to rush out of the gate the minute it opens.  Nowadays with the rising number of dog theft in Kuching (I have lost Cookie that way), I am not going to take the risk of losing another love one.

No comments:

Post a Comment