Monday 6 February 2012

Socialite?

So I've attended Malaysia's Tatler Ball in both 2010 and 2011.  It's a high society Ball, where only the creme de la creme of Malaysia's society are specially invited to attend.


Tatler Ball 2010
This picture was published in the Tatler Magazine in 2010.  All four of us sisters were invited to the event (my first time) and I was in awe.. never have I attended such a fancy and exclusive event.. How did I get invited?  Well, I'm certainly no creme de la creme of Malaysia's society, but my eldest sister is.  It didn't take too much work convincing Tatler that the siblings of my eldest sisters are all glamorous as well.  Besides, having siblings attend is such a novelty!


This picture is of me and PrincessBling in 2010, when we were totally having a blast at our first ever social event, and totally photo whoring.  Check out our makeup, done by Shu Umera's master, Frederick.  He's awesome ain't he?  I wore a white and blue BCBG Maxazaria gown that I bought in USA and Princess Bling wore a House of Dereon (Beyonce's brand!) that she bought when she visited in me in USA!


Princess Bling and ChanelFan

This is a picture taken of me and PrincessBling for the 2011 Tatler Ball, which was held on 28th October 2011.  It's held at the same Shangri-La Hotel in Kuala Lumpur as it was last year.  Of course, we couldn't be seen in the same outfit twice now that we're socialites :D


We hired Frederick to do our makeup again, because he did such a FAB job last year.. this time, we went for the older look.. cos let's face it, we are one year older!  This year, I wore another BCBG Maxazaria gown, gold in color this time, and PrincessBling wore a black BCBG Maxazaria Princess dress.


Here's the thing I love about attending the Tatler Ball.
  1. Getting made up to look like a super star!
  2. Dressing up in gowns that makes me feel like a Princess
  3. Eating food specially done for the rich and famous
  4. Mingling with VIP who have no idea who you are, therefore you can totally invent a fantasy self that you can be for one night!
 Life cannot get better than that :D

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete