Saturday 11 February 2012

My Sister My Best Friend

PrincessBling and I are fraternal twin sisters, and we've been twins since our conception.. I'm guessing around Valentines day :P


My sister and I are best friends.  We love each other so much.. but it didn't always use to be like that.


I don't remember much about my childhood.. but I remember things weren't always so peachy when we were in Christchurch.  We fought a lot, I took my bad temper out on her all the time and there were physical fights too!  


When I got the job in Perth and there on to San Francisco, distance does make the heart grow fonder.  We grew closer when we were apart.  This is because each visit home is precious and should not be wasted on petty things like fighting.. instead, we started to grow independent and appreciate each other for just being there.


PrincessBling got married to a wonderful guy last year.  Part of me feel lonely now.. as she's in a different league now.. and she has someone else to rely and trust.. I'm so happy for her for finding her true love.


She lives in USA now, and I count the days til she will return to Kuching for good. I miss her, and there are certainly no dry eyes on the days leading to her departure.. but I certainly do appreciate her for being there, being my twin, and being my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment