Tuesday 7 February 2012

Falsies

One of the things I love wearing these days are False Eyelashes.  Took me a while to master applying it, but I think I got it these days.  I don't wear them daily as I think it's too OTT, but I'll definitely put it on for special occasions like dinner with friends, CNY open home etc.. 

My Falsies attempt for New Years Eve - Dec 31, 2011

Here's my first ever attempt at wearing false BOTTOM lashes.  I'm not sure why but Shu Umera only sells four connection, making it weird to apply.. I mean.. shouldn't it run the whole length of the bottom eye?  Let's just say that that's the last time I used Shu Umera's bottom lashes... Love their wild OTT top lashes though!

Oh well, as they said.. practice makes perfect.

So off I went to find some Dollywinks bottom lashes (recommended by MerlinFan) and was sooo happy that SaSa finally opened at The Spring Shopping Mall.. as they stocked Dollywinks!  Bought a pair of bottom lashes (well, one pack came with 2 sets.. BONUS!) and never looked back.



My first attempt at my new Dollywinks bottom lashes on Chinese New Year First Day 23rd January 2012.  Okay, so the top looks a little wonky.. no problem.. fixed it right after I took that photo.  But look at the bottom lashies.. aren't they fab??


LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment