Sunday 12 February 2012

Steamboat - ahh.. pleasures in life

I've been having a steamboat craving for weeks now.. pretty disappointed that PrincessBling didn't want to go, guess she's not such a fan of steamboat as I am!

The craving got worst when I saw Alanharperismyidol's Chap Goh Meh steamboat fest in Melbourne, and again when Cryptkeeper told me that she was having Steamboat one night.. omg.. I had to curb my craving somehow!

I had to go to the airport twice yesterday.. once to send PrincessBling off 'sniff sniff' and another time to send my brother off.. he too is heading towards the USA.. my other sister left for KL that afternoon.. so in one day.. I became the single child!  And like a spoilt single child.. I insisted (okay.. not like there was much persuasion needed) that we go for steamboat, even though it's just the three of us... just means 'more for me' or 'order less variety'.. either way, I was excited to get my steamboat fix.


Isn't that like the most gorgeous sight in the world?  Full of fried Tofu and fish balls.. *drools*, with a half and half of spicy broth and chicken broth.  I tend to shy away from the spicy one, cos I totally can't take spicy.

We finished all the food we ordered and I was super stuffed.. but SUPER SATISFIED!  It was truly an awesome dinner.. bit lonely without PrincessBling there though.. but never mind, I'll be seeing her in 2 weeks time anyway!

Well, guess it'll be a long time before I get my next steamboat craving.. :)  Or will it....

No comments:

Post a Comment