Tuesday 7 February 2012

Shu Umera Eye Lash Event

In 2011, I attended a Shu Umera Eye Lash event held at Four Points Sheraton Kuching, hosted by Shentel and Sereni.  It was a day of indulgence, where we get girly pampering, delicious food and tutorial on applying lashes!

Here is PrincessBling learning about Shu Umera's new blusher while I stand behind checking my Blackberry!


Can you see my eyelashes?  Best part of all.. we all get to take home the eyelashes for FREE!


Later that night, the girls who attended got together at Junk Bar to show off our makeup and eye lashes.. attending a Toga themed Karaoke night.. man we had a blast..


Ahh.. thus the life in Kuching.

3 comments:

  1. I actually mixed up you and PrincessBling in that photo! Gasp! A crime has been committed! Lol. Love your falsies in the pic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, dude! I was actually confused for a moment wondering why there were TWO ChanelFans! Love the falsies too... must show me in real life one day XP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp! Why thank you for the compliment.. thought PrincessBling was looking FABULOUS in that picture :D

    ReplyDelete