Wednesday 22 February 2012

Why ChanelFan

Alright, here's my explanation of my pseudo-name ChanelFan.. it's simple, I'm a Chanel fan through and through!!

Latest Limited Edition Set 2012
I love all things Chanel, make up AND bags!  Take a look at the newest limited edition offerings from Chanel Make up.. I WANT IT!!!!  Now I am going to USA tomorrow so guess which make up counter I'll be making a direct beeline to at Duty Free!

What about Chanel bags I hear you ask?  Well, I'm the proud owner of 2 and a half Chanel bags at the moment.. why half?  Cos I have to share it with the rest of my family.. so maybe it should be 1/7 rather than 1/2.  Make that 1/5 (since I'm sure the guys won't be going around carrying it!)

Recently, I became the proud owner of the Chanel Shopping Bag..


Yes, the bag that I longed to have for ages is finally in my possession!  Of course, I do not carry it every day.. don't want it to be the victim of wear and tear so soon you know!  What's the other bag that I share with my family?  It's the Chanel Gold Large Shopping Bag!


I can't find a picture of the right shade of gold, but it's darker than the picture above.. but that's the bag alright!  It's absolutely gorgeous, though the chain straps makes the bag a tad bit heavy to carry for long periods.. especially when you stuff an Ipad inside it as well! hahaha... 

I have my eyes set on this now.. 


That's right people!!  A Chanel Organizer!  I saw this in Marina Bay Sands Singapore and totally fell in love with it.. so now.. although the year has already started, I'm saving up for this baby!

So there you have it, my Chanel Collection.. it all started wayyyyy back in 2008, where my twin sister PrincessBling gave me my very first Chanel wallet..


Ain't it a Beauty?  Yes I love you PrincessBling.  And OMG, how could I forget my splurge on Chanel Earrings?  This was during a time when I was a class act shopaholic.. and decided there and then that I wanted a pair of Chanel Earrings.. yes.. I was a spoilt little thing for awhile..




But isn't that just so gorgeous that you had to get it?  Don't worry, I have curb my shopaholic ways.. somewhat.. haha.. but I'm more on top of my finances now than I ever was!  Good thing too.. maybe I should start a Shopaholic's Anonymous! hahaha


LOVE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the good old days when we used to hit the Chanel counter everytime you went shopping... Till even the Chanel makeup lady became your new bestie! XD

    Maybe I should do a blog post on why Alan Harper is my idol and post pics of HIM! Hahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL.. yes.. my bestie.. remember all the freebies she used to give me? Love that!

      Delete