Wednesday 15 February 2012

Lloyd and Sereni's Wedding Tea Party - Part 1

How's this for something unique?  Lloyd and Sereni are having a garden picnic for their wedding.. it's going to be held at the Old Court House @ 4pm and I am invited!  Can't wait.. however, that means going to work in the full get up.. oh well.. beauty like mine can't be hidden :P


Hmm... wonder what I'm looking at.. hahaha.. but this is me with full gear on.. although I ended up not using the hairband as I thought that it was too OTT.. looks natural enough for day time right?

I'm wearing my Forever New sundress with my pink opal Bowerhaus that my generous sister (with the help of Bowerhaus founders Shentel and Lizzie) gave to me for my birthday!  LOVE!!!  Put on a pair of nude pumps, but replaced it with slippers until it's time for the actual function!  I love my lip color, which is kinda bronzy pink from Shu Umera.. Thank you Frederick!


Sorry guys, no up close on the falsies this time.. was in a rush and couldn't seem to grab a good picture!  Falsies were kinda a rush job as well.. but it's pretty good! 


More to come when I catch up with Cryptkeeper for dinner.. and hopefully will be able to take more photos of the tea party!


LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I thought the hairband was a good look! But yeah, maybe a bit OTT for the office... :p Can't wait to see the pics you promised!

    ReplyDelete