Saturday 11 February 2012

GirlFriends Rocks

Those who don't have girlfriends.. I feel sorry for you.. Girlfriends are the best people to have when you need someone to talk to, to get advice from, the gossip with.. and I am fortunate to have many girlfriends in my life.


My two besties, Alanharperismyidol and CryptKeeper are the first persons I'll run to with good news and bad, gossip and advice.  Though we are in separate countries (they are in Australia and I am in Malaysia) every time we come back together, it's as if nothing has changed.  We hang out and talk for hours, catching up with all that has happened.. I yearn for those times when we are in the same country again!


I have another group of girlfriends who's based in Kuching.  We hang out for HH all the time.. and I know that I can count on them to show me a good time.  Take for example Friday night.. the minute I landed in Kuching, I was taken straight away to K-Box at The Spring Shopping Mall for a night of karaoke!




These are my girlfriends from da hood.. look how pretty each one is.


But here's why girlfriends rocks!

  1. They will always understand you when it comes to guys
  2. They will lend a shoulder to cry on
  3. They will tell you if you have broccoli in your teeth
  4. They will hug you when you have great news
  5. They will hold you when you have sad news
  6. They will always be there!
So if you don't have a girlfriend, go out there and start making friends!  You'll see how much more meaning your life has when there is someone there you can count on..

No comments:

Post a Comment