Sunday 19 February 2012

Tyler's Birthday!

What do you give to a spoilt brat who has everything in the world he wants/needs?  Well, this year I insisted that I wasn't going to give pressies.. but you know me.. I'm too nice..LOL.. So I got him.. a telescope!!!!!  What 6 year old can say that they got their very own telescope?  I hope he uses it for astrology purposes and not the dirty old man purpose..

Anyway, when I arrived, all he saw was the present and proceeded to snatch it away without so much of a 'Thanks' until I stopped him and insisted he say 'Thank you!'  Hmm... how rude.. 

Anyway, the moment you have been waiting for (and I).. the dressing up time!  I decided to go with only top lashes this time.. don't want to over do it too much to a 6 year old birthday bash..

Sorry, couldn't get a nice enough side profile shot.. but you can somewhat see the eyelashes in here.. it looks really nat-ural.  Paired with my Chanel earrings and ta-dah! 
Here I am!  All dolled up and ready to party like a princess.  Unfortunately, somehow I got assigned party games coordinating.. so imagine being babysitter to a bunch of 6 year old for the afternoon.. draggggggggg... I much rather be drinking and socializing with people my age!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment