Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Look at Activate!

Drum rolls please.......................
I have an artist impression of Activate!
That's what Activate! is going to look like.. although with less glass displays.. I'm going to have the tall display cabinet to show off my fruits and panini's .. and the rest of the counter top would be maybe marble with plywood.  Then I can do my branding and stick it to the plywood area of the counter... I might consider putting my menu there as well.. but for now.. it's probably going to be my signage and branding.

I realized that I actually have alot of room to work with.. 7.5m x 5m is the size of Activate!  And I have room to put tables and chairs as well.. so in this picture.. I don't have a bar counter.. perhaps its better this way.. cos my bar counter will only be 1 foot wide.  And I need it to put my cash register etc.. speaking of which.. I better find a cash register supplier.

Suddenly it seems like everything is happening too fast and I'm feeling over-whelmed.  I wish PrincessBling was back to help me deal with Activate! because she's done it before with Pazzion Juice Bar.  I still have so many things to do.. including confirming things with suppliers and all that..

I need to confirm stockage from F&N for Redbull and Gatorade from Pepsi.  I need to confirm my fruits, and I need to confirm my bread and panini supplier.. not to mention turkey ham and all that.. ON top of that, I need to get my license to sell food/drinks and attend a food handler's course to comply with the legislation.  I'm running out of time here.. better get it altogether quickly before I jet off to USA!  Woo hooooooooooooo.. can't wait for that! hahaha

7 comments:

  1. Wow that's pretty cool! Who drew that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yakub drew it.. his interest apparently...

      Delete
    2. Why didn't you request he draw the chick in the middle to look like you and carry LV bag? LOL

      Delete
    3. LOL.. yah.. I was thinking.. is that meant to be me?

      Delete
    4. Looking good! Is the counter really gonna be next to toilet? (I very Cina and OCD about toilet and germs LOL!)

      Delete
    5. haha.. that depiction is wrong.. the Administration office is mean to be there.. not the toilets.. toilets will be in the stairwells next to the administration building I think.. then again, not even sure if there is a toilet on the mezzanine floor!

      Delete
    6. Ya ya just noticed too hor got you in white shirt and also PrincessBling clone in grey shirt outside... (think your friend used the same clone model)

      Delete