Tuesday 18 September 2012

Exciting.....

Hmm... not sure what's wrong with me today, but I feel so tired I can barely keep my eyes opened, let alone stand by the copy machine waiting for my stuff to get printed.. I know that I was definitely dreaming all last night, although memories of the dreams aren't as clear anymore.  Nothing can beat the scariness of dreaming about the death of a love one.. but superstitions says that that means that the 'dead person' would live a longer life.. I like to believe that.

So what's the 'exciting' title about?  Nothing much.. just wanted to pull you readers in :)  I'm kidding.. things are looking to get exciting for the rest of the year!

 TATLER BALL
Yes, that's the nearest thing that's happening.. 6th October is the date.  I've booked my ticket to fly out on Friday evening and return Sunday afternoon.  It's so exciting.. nearing to fitting my dress..  figuring out what shoes to wear, arranging things with the makeup Artiste (Good ol' reliable Frederick) and I plan to do my hair Friday afternoon so my Saturday mornings will be free for me to just relax and sleep in.  I do plan to go to Bangsar to look at some appliances IF I cannot find it in Kuching.

SAMANTHA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!
Yup, will be coming back from Tatler and straight to Samantha's party on the 7th October 2012.  Her actual birthday is on 23rd October, but that's exam time, so her parents pushed it forward.  It's going to be held at Four Points hotel and I'm freaking out because .. I don't have to to glam up!  I arrive literally at 3.45pm and the party starts at 4pm.. I will look horrible having just come off the plane.. oh well.. solution..glam up in KLIA before departing to Kuching! hahaha

BUYING BUYING BUYING
No this is not what you think.. I have to start buying for my juice bar.. that means I'll have to get the toaster, egg boiler/cooker thingimajig, plates, cups, blender etc.. I just bought my blender and I'm so excited to get it.  Can't wait to try it out.. but it won't be arriving until 1st October though.. no point in getting it so early right?

I want to get those Styrofoam cups to keep my smoothies cold (not to mention juices) and I want to do some kinda of branding on those cups, but I have to wait to see if I can name the juice bar.. or do I have to keep it in line with the Phoenix Gym.

AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes!  I'll be heading over to America on the 24th to celebrate my birthday with PrincessBling.  We already planned to drive down to Lake Tahoe for the first weekend to celebrate with friends.. craving for their seafood buffet already.. then it'll be 3 weeks of spending quality time with PrincessBling.. where we'll be exercising, eating and shopping till our legs wanna drop and our hands wanna give way (or is it the other way around?)  I can't wait!  Let the count down begin!  Only one month and one week to go! :D

JUICE BAR OPENING
I plan to open the juice bar about a week after I return from USA.. this is a little hard as the gym is opening on the 10th November.. a good week before my return.. and I'll need at least a week to set up first!  I plan to throw an opening party for my friends where they can taste the tasty morsels of my food and beverages, and hopefully I can get them to join the gym where by then it'll garner me more customers :)

CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
My how time passes so quickly.. soon it will be Christmas and New Years.. wonder what promotions I'll do at the gym.. maybe serve some Yule Tide Egg Nogs :)  Although I wouldn't have the first clue on how to make it.  Maybe get some roast turkey panini with cranberry jelly etc.. ohhh yum.. remember the one that they made in the states, with turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce.. YUMMO!

Well, with all this coming up, how can you not be excited?  I'm dancing inside and soon I'll be dancing on the outside at the Tatler Ball.. and then it's AMERICA!!!!!!!!!  Sad to say it's probably my last trip to America..with it being so far away and PrincessBling is not there anymore.. 

So what's the outlook for 2013?
  1. More travels (planning a trip that will take me from Melbourne to Sydney to Christchurch and back to Kuching) 
  2. Expansion of the juice bar maybe?  Opening a sandwich store at The Spring?
  3. Success in life.. the ultimate dream
Ahhh.. life is finally looking up..  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment