Friday 14 September 2012

Shoes Shoes Shoes....

This mental disease keeps rearing it's ugly head!  So thanks to everyone who voted 'no' against buying the foot pod/mouse/taser... I decided not to spend the RM324 on it.. instead.. I'm going to spend it on my hair cut and perm which I'm gonna get tomorrow.

But now I'm bored at work.. wishing the day away.. begging for an afternoon HH session.. oh.. and waiting for the Iphone Singapore Store to 'update' so I can grab a couple and sell it! hahahaha nah, just kidding... my bro-in-law is asking for a couple for his own usage.. so I'm counting down til 12am San Francisco time.. 

Well it's 12am San Francisco time and the website is still down.. wondering what's going on.

Anyway, back to my blog title, shoes shoes shoes..... I was just reviewing my outfit for Tatler Ball when I realised that I haven't got any shoes to go with the dress.. well, I have shoes.. but I think strappy would suit the dress well.. not pumps.. and I don't want something that will kill my feet and ruin the night for me, like it did last year.. 

Alas.. trolling through websites.. I found this:
OMG is that not totally GORGEOUS????  That's like a total Princess shoe!  It's by Stuart Weitzman, and it costs USD$595.. it's a revamp of their USD$3 million shoe that was showcased (and thus had a cult following) at the Oscars in 2002!  However, this one is made of Swarovski rather than diamonds!  That's it.. I'm going to save my money for this pair of shoe..

As for my dilemma on not having shoes..I just remember, I have this totally bling pair of strappy.. also from Stuart Weitzmen, but at a fraction of the price.. bought it from a sample sale at the outlet shops..  and it doesn't really kill my feet (although I haven't put it to the real test.. ) but it's gorgeous too!  Think that will go perfect with my dress :)

Ahhh.. spending curbed!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment