Monday 10 September 2012

Things I want....

I had some free time today, so I thought I'll blog about the things in life that I want.. no no no.. I'm not going to go on about world peace and all that.. I'm talking about TANGIBLE THINGS that I want.. that I have made a pledge to somehow get my hands on it.. although some are just so far out of reach..

Here's a list of the top 5 things that I want to have in my life.. 


1. A Range Rover (2010 model)


OMG.. isn't that the sexiest car you've seen?  I'm totally in love in it.. however, it costs RM420,000 to purchase (including road tax, insurance etc) but it's brand new.. it's too new to have second hand models unfortunately.  They have it in white as well.. and boy is it sexy.  CryptKeeper called it a "man-car".. I'm all for man-car.. who wants a pussy-whipped looking car?  Be aggressive on the road man!  That's how you got to drive in Kuching these days .. sadly enough..

2. A House
My ideal house would be on a big land, with enough land area for my dogs to run free.. I would like a L-Shaped house really, with lots of glass.. one that pops into mind is something like this..

With an outdoor pool.. ahh.. bliss.. 

3. A 4 Carat Diamond wedding ring..
Need I say anymore about this? :P

4. A Macbook Air.. or a McAir as I so fondly call it.. I'm not fussy with size, I wouldn't mind the smallest size as well cos it's just so ceute!  But alas, I have a MacBook Pro right now.. so no view of the McAir anytime soon.

5. A new Husky Puppy
I know.. puppies grow up, but I will still love it to bits!  And why a new husky?  Cos they're so gorgeous!  Loveable and active.. I'm in love with my Hunter and Lupo.. will try adding more pictures of them to my blog now that I have my new camera :)

So why so hard to get 1 and 2?  Well, pay bracket.. prices of property and cars are ridiculous in Kuching.. finding a nice land would cost RM1 million.. another RM2 million to build the house maybe?  Where on earth am I going to find a bank that would grant me such a huge loan?  I still need to pay 10% on my own.. with my spending habits, you think I have even 1% downpayment?

That's my wishlist anyway :)  

6 comments:

  1. Sad - you're going to become Ahimi's peeve in their big 4wd or SUVs who "think they own the road just because their car is big and literally try to drive you off the road like a monster truck..."

    Who say have to be aggressive? C'mon, don't you remember Lodge taught us "courtesy is the best policy?" AHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. no no no.. not gonna be like Mil's pet peeve.. I ain't gonna bully small cars cos I'm scared will scratch or crash my car! By being more 'aggressive', I'm just saying be more aware of your surroundings, don't let people push you around by their stupid driving skills!

      Delete
  2. Time to start saving! Or alternatively just ask your dad to read your blog. I am sure he can easily get you all except #3. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.. already asked Daddy.. he says he's not a bank :P

      Delete
  3. Noooooo the older model range rover is SO MUCH NICER!!! the boxy kind.. totally inlove with that one. :)

    ReplyDelete