Sunday 30 September 2012

Stressed.. and sick...

Two combinations that I do not like.. stress makes me wanna binge drink.. sick makes me wanna curl up at home under the covers in bed.. both scenarios depicting depression.
What happened?  Why am I so stressed?  How did I get sick?
Thanks to Jo, I now caught her sore throat and flu.. she had the audacity to cough her germs all over me in a bid to get me to move from my usual position on the bean bag on the floor.. covered by a blanket.. and she wanted that spot.. who cares if I got there first right?  So now I have a killer sore throat, and I'm cranky and achy all over.. 

To make matters worst, I'm so stressed out right now.. because of the stupid scam situation that I'm in!  Revert back to Naivity post.. oh.. it got worst.  So my last update, was that the stupid lose Huan (aka Muhammad) got my threat to go to the police and said that he'll release the package to me.  GREAT !!  Problem solved..right?  No no no... I got an email on Saturday from the courier company, claiming that there is a charge of RM1200 for 'security and VAT'.. OMG.. this guy just wants money.. does he think that I'm stupid or something?  And he gave me a personal bank account to bank the RM1200 in.. hello...
  1. We don't have VAT in Malaysia.. GST yes.. not VAT.. that's a Europe term.
  2. What security?
  3. If you were a company, shouldn't I bank it into a business account and not a personal account?
I wrote back asking them what security.. and VAT shouldn't be applicable for domestic couriers and purchases.. and that I've settled all charges with Mohammad therefore I shouldn't pay the RM1200... a reply came quickly.. saying 'this is to let you know that if the package stays longer in our hands, the fees might go up'... SIGNAL BELLS.. what do you mean 'might'.. it's either a yes or a no.. and why is that tone so similar to Mohammad's last email to me?

Detective time.. their company is fake.. there's no such registered business on SSM website (a site to look up businesses).. there's no such thing as Ipost.. 

So you know what I think?  This is a huge elaborate scam.. there is no yogurt maker.. there is no Ipost.. it's a fake page that he's created and entered in the tracking number to fool me.  A look at the consignment paper shows that it's packed by 'Atlantic Packaging' or something like that.. which is based in USA.. 

So right.. I have all this evidence against him.. what am I going to do?  

Firstly, I'm going to lodge a police report. reporting this as a scam and asking police to investigate things further.  Secondly, I'm going to sue Mohammad.. forget about small claims court.. I'm taking this guy for all he has... Thirdly, I'm going to sue 'ipost' as well.. and fourth.. I'm going to find the owner of KKSell.com and sue him for advertising scammers on his site.

Oh I mean business people.. no one scams me and gets away with it..

So now I'm stressed.. I'm sick.. I feel like shit.. I wish this all never happened in the first place.. 

FML....  

5 comments:

  1. Go file police report today! Hehe can u ask one of your lawyer friends to throw him and Ipost an email informing him you are going to sue? Get your police report and email it to him - you are under investigation for fraud!

    Cannot just cancel the order ah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I cancel the order, I'll only get 45% refund.. think it might be too late to cancel.. I researched more on 'onpointuniversal' and it's American site.. that ceased on 2010.. Dodgy! Yup, going to make police report after lunch today. Just printing out all my 'evidence' now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry.. But why create more problems by suing this and that? It's a small amount.. Just make a police report to cover yourself and let it go.... You are too Americanized man! No need to sue everyone! Just live and learn... No need to get so stressed out. It's not that big an amount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you kidding??? She should TOTALLY sue!!! It's not just about small amount of money, it's to show this fucktard he can't get away with shit like this. If she lets this go, you are just allowing him to scam more innocent well-meaning people out there. I mean, if someone else had sued before ChanelFan then ChanelFan wouldn't be in this retarded situation in the first place.

      You have so many connections and know so many people of power plus the cash to do it - don't let this idiot think this in Malaysia "no such thing as sue" so he can get away with scamming people! Show him he's messing with the wrong person XP

      Delete
    2. Hehe, I'll start with the police report first just to cover my ass.. in the case he tries to sue me for the courier charges!

      I am reading all these fraud cases that depicts what I'm going through man.. oh man.. have I gotten myself into a scamming ring!

      All I can say is 'shame on you for fooling me!'

      Delete